#MY_STORY '18

When this life hits you hard, you get up dust yourself and keep moving. Well, I'm the kind of person who never takes the bull by the horns and that's why I keep grasping this world by the balls.

 I believed life would be a simply rhythm but as I keep flipping these pages, I start losing balance. This life is just a bad joke that forces you to laugh while deep down you feel like crying.

 I've come to learn not to force things anymore; convos, friends, love for whatever forced ain't worth fighting for. I just let whatever flows to flow.
 Life has just been reduced to a Cole world where people won't be concerned about you unless you have a bright light ahead of you.

 People won't help you unless they know you have the ability to payback. They won't check up on you unless your standards compare with theirs. So whom I'm I left with rather than clinging to the mercies of God the father!?

Only a few days left and 2018 has taught me that anyone can switch up on you no matter the bond or history. Even my own shadow departs from me during darkness, Argh!

 I guess this is my story after all and my only wish is to rewrite the stars come next year.

 I'm just fed up of keeping my act together while deep down I am dying. You try to give in your all but still no one sees your efforts. So I just hold onto every single bit of sanity because being alive is driving me nuts.

I still hope for the best though💯 ; koz as I keep flipping these pages it's clear that everything that's happened this year is shaping me into a completely different person that I was at the beginning.

 I didn't mean to get this sentimental though, but I just don't know how to tame these wild thoughts and fears in my head!

©Alusá 2018



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CROSSOVER'18

ULIZA KALAMU

Love Confession