Love Confession

She says elevation requires separation, really!? Who fed you with that crap baby girl?

Everything is turning out differently oppossed to my expectectations; I thought you were this angel sent, ooh my!!

Every time i sat down and looked into the skies, i got mesmerised when this stars start dangling up and down into the shape of your angelic visage. I wish I knew but I got carried away with the looks.
Indeed all that glitters ain't gold!!

We could have been Heroes you know!?
I wish I headed my grandpa's advice of fairies being extinct instead of me thinking that you're my Wendy and I'm your Peter-Pan
Yeah condemn me grandpa coz of following my deceitful eyes instead of my heart.
As they say; innocence has a tendency to disappear when one realises the meaning of hurting someone. Waiiit did you even realise it?

So the boo-bae thing was all a hullabaloo...? Hmm!!
You needed affection, I gave it to you wholly, pizza I did. I went outta my reaches just to see you ever smiling and now this...!!
So when a good girl gone bad, what are you gonna do? Nothing!!

You're a Heartbreaker, thief... you robbed me of my love essence and left me wanting  none other than more of you. Why??

My heart breaks into pieces everyday, now each piece loves someone else and they call me a flirt.
Thanks coz this is what life has to offer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSSOVER'18

ULIZA KALAMU