ULIZA KALAMU

I am what i am today because of you who had a positive impact in my existence. Blessed are those souls that have been there for me throughout. Mum, dad I must confess that you're one in a million; without you I wouldn't even be. You're impacting positively into this Lad's life. Shukran sana!

I see days come and pass just like the people we meet daily. Some are possessed with having a positive impact in our lives while others are the dare devils themselves who'll stop at nothing just to see you tear.

Some of us gave the wrong people the right pieces of us thinking we would find solace and appreciation but what do we get in return, the total opposite.

If you ask me, well I've never ceased being there for them. Maybe sometime they'll come to understand the essence of you having being there for them but it'll be too late.
I've always believed in what Maya Angelou says, that no matter what happens, whether people take you for a piece of trash life always has a way to make it up to you. So don't you worry child, heaven has a place for you.

Meanwhile, I do believe that nothing exits on it's own in this wonderland, so if you think you came from nothing to something, better prepare to wake up to a shocking reality.

#Uliza_Kalamu


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CROSSOVER'18

Love Confession