Positivity
Remember back then in the Bible, the book of Numbers 13. Spies are dispatched to the promised land. Ten of whom come and give this bad report of there being huge giants, forgetting all the good stuff. Damn I hate them!!
Anyway I ain't going to narrate the whole story; but what I'm tryna make clear is that you and I have a responsibility of giving good reports at the end of the day.
In other words, I call it POSITIVITY! When I say yes I can, and indeed I can.
The more we dwell on talking about the positive things this mother-nature has to offer; the more uplifted we'll feel.
Likewise, if you and I choose to talk about the negative thoughts, we'll just end up feeling heavy burdened and drained.
Always remember that whatever a man thinks, so he is. If you think you're a pilot then you'll work to become one. But if you think you're a cow, my dear believe you me, you'll become one.
It's all in the head!!
Lastly, words that go out of our mouths normally run alongside our faces and therefore fall back into our ears as well as other people's.
I want it to be like when you're down to earth with none to run to; you'll look inside my heart, find gold and maybe get rich rather than get poor with negativity.
Be blessed!
Anyway I ain't going to narrate the whole story; but what I'm tryna make clear is that you and I have a responsibility of giving good reports at the end of the day.
In other words, I call it POSITIVITY! When I say yes I can, and indeed I can.
The more we dwell on talking about the positive things this mother-nature has to offer; the more uplifted we'll feel.
Likewise, if you and I choose to talk about the negative thoughts, we'll just end up feeling heavy burdened and drained.
Always remember that whatever a man thinks, so he is. If you think you're a pilot then you'll work to become one. But if you think you're a cow, my dear believe you me, you'll become one.
It's all in the head!!
Lastly, words that go out of our mouths normally run alongside our faces and therefore fall back into our ears as well as other people's.
I want it to be like when you're down to earth with none to run to; you'll look inside my heart, find gold and maybe get rich rather than get poor with negativity.
Be blessed!
Keep up the spirit .
ReplyDelete