Fairy Tales Do Exist, Right?
In and out
The bamboo forest
And in you
I found, not only a partner
But a life partner
So naïve I knew about love
My love
Grandpa once told me
Fairy tales are extinct
But how we met is a fairy tale
Just like Peter-Pan and Wendy
I'm jealous to say
It must be love
Your bright smile
Exact like the morning bloom
Has turned me into a child
Ever testifying about your curves and edges, yeaaah...
It must be love
Your angelic visage
Has turned out to be my weakness
All I claim
Is to be your Romeo
As you be my Juliet
Mmmh... It must be love
We shall build our Rome together dear
So that the next generation
Will live to imitate this legacy
That you and I have left behind
I love you, and without you I'm faded!
The bamboo forest
And in you
I found, not only a partner
But a life partner
So naïve I knew about love
My love
Grandpa once told me
Fairy tales are extinct
But how we met is a fairy tale
Just like Peter-Pan and Wendy
I'm jealous to say
It must be love
Your bright smile
Exact like the morning bloom
Has turned me into a child
Ever testifying about your curves and edges, yeaaah...
It must be love
Your angelic visage
Has turned out to be my weakness
All I claim
Is to be your Romeo
As you be my Juliet
Mmmh... It must be love
We shall build our Rome together dear
So that the next generation
Will live to imitate this legacy
That you and I have left behind
I love you, and without you I'm faded!
Beautiful work Mr. Vincent.
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing
ReplyDelete