CROSSOVER'18


      Let's give Him a standing ovation
                            GOD!!
Isn't it amazing? I mean just look at me... 
This chapter has been full of ups and downs, downs dominating the season. Yeah I know, it hasn't been a smooth running for either of us.
You've been there stagnant...
You take a glimpse forward and backward, nothing!! What you see is resentment, disappointment, heartbreaks, fake friends, critism just to mention but a few.

You've been a lone-ranger, confined in your small hell-hole, damn!!
Wakey!! Wakey!! It's time you woke up from your Limbo.

This LIFE book ain't always fair at all; you seat there tucked tight thinking the ground will break loose and swallow you? Hell NO dear. It's just one of your many imaginations.

This 4-letter word is limitless, it flows everyday, it doesn't really care about us. Whether we choose to flow with it or drag back in our miseries, it doesn't really look back at us.

Life is a time machine with no feelings nor affection.

As I started writing this chapter; 2017 expectations, anxiety all pushed me but as I kept flipping the pages, I realized one thing. 'Grass ain't greener on any side...'

Despite the ups and downs we've been through, we've got to get up, dust ourselves and keep moving. It's high time we said "NO MORE SAD SONGS."

Brother, sister life is only but 10% of what happens to you and I and 90% of how we react to it. See..., the reaction bit is what really matters.
You know what...!? In every you and I, there's this room for 'change' and I believe that.

This other chapter is coming up and as I always say; He is Ebenezer.
I believe baskets full of Happiness, Elevation, Love are over there waiting for us. 
 I'm a Believer, what of you?
 Happy new year to y'all.

  Farewell 2017 and Happy birthday 2018!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ULIZA KALAMU

Love Confession