You Only Live Once

I sit eyes wide open behind these four walls and tryna look at how majority of people live in their mysterious worlds and it's pitiable.

Personally I think one should be enjoying where they are on the way to where they are going. Sounds tricky, right? Yeah I know.

I've always believed that life apart from giving forth both bitter and sweet fruits; it should be a celebration.
Far too many people I've seen don't even enjoy life, let alone celebrate it. They live it as if it's one goddamn roll of tissue paper. See your lives!

I frequently say that many people are on their way to heaven, but only a few really enjoy this trip or probably the majority think hell is a roller coaster ride, huh!? Too bad for them.

Enjoyment of life is not based on enjoyable circumstances like partying(Yeah I know I've got most of you here) and what have you. Nevertheless, enjoyment of life is an attitude of the Heart. A decision to enjoy everything because everything - even that little dot, seemingly insignificant has an impact on the overall ' big picture' of life.

Well I know you may have questions on how I knew this, but I'm just but an Observer!!

Comments

Post a Comment